Book A Private Parties
Information About Private Parties
Parties are 12 or more participants.
You're welcome to bring food and beverages to events.
Teens are welcome to most of our events.
A side room is available for food if reserved in advance. We do not provide table clothes, plates, utensils, cups or ice.
The time is extended to three hours. Each additional hour is $50.
Parties may choose a painting from our gallery that can be taught within two hours.
We have a $50 fee if you would like us to design a painting using your theme.
All materials are included.
Discounts or coupons are not accepted for paint parties.
$35 per person.
While acrylic painting is most popular, we also offer mixed media, wreath making, ceramics, face painting, body painting, trash to treasure decor classes and more.
Our studio and bathrooms are handicap accessible
Private Sip and Paint Party at Just For Fun Art in Sacramento
Private Paint Parties at your home or venue in Sacramento
Information About Our Children’s Private Parties
- Private Parties are 12 or more children. The Studio is open to your guests only.
- A side room for birthday cake and food is available for $50.We do not provide table clothes, plates, utensils, cups or ice.
- We provide two 8 foot tables for food and cake.
- The facility time is extended to three hours; each additional hour is $50.
- Private parties may choose a painting from our gallery that can be completed within two hours. The class includes all materials.
- Children need to be ten years or older. Please call to discuss classes for children under ten years old.
- Siblings and other Children not participating are not allowed at the studio during your event. Two adults must be present to chaperone parties of children 13 and younger. One Adult per 12 Children can paint free.
- Our studio can accommodate 40 people.
- Sorry, vouchers and coupons are not accepted for private parties. $30 per participant. Please call to book your private party event as early as possible. Saturdays fill up quickly.
Ask About Our Dual Paint Parties!
Two private Studios are available. One Artist leads an Art Class for the Children, while another Artist leads an Art Party for Adults. There’s even a window between the rooms for keeping an eye on the kids.
Just For Fun Arts
Cross street Del Paso Rd
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.